Monday, October 12, 2009

Last Semester.



A new semester commence today and it also marks the last semester of my school life in ITE.
Times flies. I can't imagined that i'm actually graduating in less than 6 months.

On the other hand, it also means that i need to plan the path i'm going next soon.
sighs Sighs SIGHS!

At the same time, It also reminds me that i'm going to change a new environment, new classmates, new study life. .. (imagine no more YAP PH sister & Co. to joke/entertained me? woah. super sad can?)

I don't want luh!! (**CRIES**) BUT, what to do?
This is part and parcel of life, right?

The most saddening part is, Mr Boyfriend might be going to working life soon.
Which means, No more time to spend with Yours truly.

Unlike now, most of his time is given to me. Tell me, sad not?

Today, i even cried infront of Mr boyfriend.
I'm feel so stressed up. I have no idea what kind of path am i going to next.

I've a plan for my future in mind already, but i've no idea if its good for me or not? How?
I guess in the meantime, all i could do is to cherish the time and treasure those around me for now.

I don't wish think about it already. It just makes me even more stress and upset.


I can't take it anymore...
Nights!

No comments: