Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boring Life..

My smelly pig is working now. And i'm so boreddddddd at home!
Since i've nothing better to do, i decided to do an entry here.

I know my blog is getting boring and boring. But i'm still glad that there are still people out there viewing my blog. Thanks. You know who you are.


Talking about my smelly pig, before he left for work today, he gave me a call and told me " BB, later remember to help me play my Cafe World in FB okok? "

-.-"

What the hell? Buay ta han. Regretted asking him to play Cafe world also. He seems to be addicted to it already.


Alright, back to the topic.

Shall update what i did yesterday.
As usual, my saturday is always spent with my BF.

He came over to pick me up, slacked at my house awhile cus my relatives came over to visit us. So it isn't good to went out without entertaining them.

Headed over to AMK shop around then went to Baby crib's to eat dinner and watch Tv.

Dinner was cooked by his Dad.

Before heading home, had a tiff with him.
But everything is fine now.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My eyes is closing soon.
Shall blog till here. Bye Bi!

No comments: