Sunday, October 11, 2009

HELLO!


Hi all! I'm finally back from those stayovers at my BB's crib.
Sighs. I didn't wish to leave, i still wanna stay. But.. no choice. If not my mum is gonna kill me =x
I miss my boy!

Tonight onwards..
No one to hug hug me to sleep.
No one give me goodnight kisses.
No one to kiss me on the lips and greet me "Good Morning".

Me: BB (in a very emo tone), will i still be able to stayover again?
BB: Silly girl, will have chance de la! (Give me a hug and sayang me aftermath)

Thanks BB for this wonderful week you have given me.
I enjoyed myself alot!
I'll wait patiently for the next stayover at your crib!
I love you! mwahs~


Will be back to post up what i've done for the past few days.
School is starting tml, A new semester begins. . bored. But. . still, Gonna work hard!
Yes, i will!



Going to sleep soon.
Lesson tml at 8am! Nabei!


Nights everyone. Bye-Bi!

No comments: