Saturday, July 25, 2009

TAGS REPLY!


18 Jul 09, 05:18
Carol: heya! waa; your life like filled with many happenings, happy birthday in advance
18 Jul 09, 05:18
Carol: anyway sorry for the trouble, but ive changed my blog link **sorry***

Hi Carol! thanks for ur wishes. Haha, my life is plain and boring. where got happening? Lol. nevermind it's okay, i've relinked u. how's life for you?

18 Jul 09, 23:36
Lee Tian Wen: Happy Birthday

Hi? Didn't know that you read my blog too? Haha. Anyway, thanks!

19 Jul 09, 23:47
jaz: happy birthday!wish u and ur bf last long long and smile always.:) take care gal.

Hey Jaz! Thanks alot okay. Last long with ur bf too! See you ard. tke care :D

23 Jul 09, 00:21
chia yee: heys, relink me k =) tkc.. smile!
23 Jul 09, 00:23
chia yee: happpy birthday!

Hi Chia Yee(: thanks! i've relinked u. tke care.

23 Jul 09, 12:53
Peiyu: Happy Birthday!! n tc

Hey peiyu. thanks ya! how are u?

23 Jul 09, 15:39
Pete: Lao Po~ HappI SwEeT 19 BiRtHdaY!!! ...MAy All Ur wishes Cum TruE~!~!~! I LovE u!!! CheeRs

Thanks hubby! i love you truckloads too. mwahs!

23 Jul 09, 16:25
jessica: no one will remember,especially your boyfriend. reason being he is with others girls right now. believe it or not up to you.

Hi bitch. What prove do you have to show me that my boyfriend is with others girls? Come on, show it to me. If you don't have any prove, then please fuck off and don't bullshit here. For your information, my boyfriend remember my birthday and he's with me that day! If you think by tagging a few sentences can agitate me, please try HARDER!

23 Jul 09, 22:17
jaz: think i saw u today with ur bf at jp.
23 Jul 09, 22:17
jaz: cos i am with my bf too.lols.

I saw you too. why didn't you call me? Ha. I wanted to wave to you, but you have already gone upstairs. Lol.

24 Jul 09, 17:35
Karen: Happy Belated Birthday, Xueli! (:

Hi karen? thank you. may i know who are u?




Will blog again about my birthday celebration on the next post.
Stay Tuned!

No comments: