Friday, July 03, 2009

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! :D





To you, my dearest man:

Happy One Year Anniversary(: Time flies without us realising that we've been through thick and thin together for a year already and still counting...

Throughout this one year being with you, we've met alot of obstacles on the way. I admit, there were a few times i really feel like giving up our relationships but you were always there encourage me to stay strong, telling me that you will always be there with me to fight all those obstacles with me together. Your determination tell me that no matter what i must stay strong and defeat all those problems with you no matter how hard it is.

With you around, you'll always give me unexpected surprises and joys. With you around, i'll never be afraid that i'll be alone because i know you were always be staying by my side when i needed you and protecting me. With you around, i always feel loved.

Boy, i just wanna tell you thanks for everthing you've done for me. Thanks for sacrificing so much just to give me the best. Thanks for doting on me so much and treating me like your princess.

I really feel that i'm one lucky girl to have met you(: Because no one has ever..

  • love me so much just like how you did.

  • Give me all of your time to just to accompany me.
  • Willing to wash all my clothes even my undergarments when i've no time to do that.

  • Cook for me when i'm sick.

  • Willing to buy pad for me when i've ran out of it & not afraid of how others will look at you.

  • Willing to buy food for me to eat even though you know that you are going to be broke for that month.


  • And the list just goes on....

    All the things that you have done for me, i am very touched. Boy, you know, i'm not good in words. Unlike you. I will always hide my inner feelings. Even when i feel touched by what you've done for me, i don't know how to expressed it to you. But i just want to let you know, all your efforts and all your sacrifices that you've put in, in our relationships... I'm aware of it.


    I so many things i wish to say but i will just keep it short.


    Hubby, just like what you say. Let us forget about those quarrellings we had, all those hurting words we've said to each other before... Let's just remember all those happy memories.. No matter what happens, we should forgive and forget and we'll never fall apart.


    And please just remember, no matter what happens, i will always be there supporting you and never gonna leave you. My Man, i loveyou. I wanna continue this long run with you and build a wonderful future with you. I swear, you will always be the one i love.


    Once again, Happy One year anni my dear.

    With loves,

    Your wife, XUELI:D



    No comments: