Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crystal Jade La Mian

while browsing through my photos folders, i saw the La Mian's photo i took at Crystal Jade. Suddenly, i miss their La Mian.
I remember during the holidays, baby bought me to eat La mian at Crystal Jade.
Their La mian is really marvellous, especially their soup!
My Boy even finished up all the soup, not even one drop of it left. Lol!


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

I love their dumplings too :DD
Afterthat, we headed to cinema for MOVIES!!
Caught Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen that day.
At first, i didn't intend to watch Transformers. Reason behind( I didn't watch Transformers I ).
So i was afraid that if i watch part 2, i've no idea what it is talking about.


In the end, i still gave in and watch it with him. Buay Tahan him lor.
The way he beg me, leaves me no choices but to watch it with him. Haha.
But anyway, this movie is really worth watching! Thumbs up**
All the action-packed scenes is really fantanstic.

Sweet home aftermath.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boy's 23rd birthday is on this coming sunday. Oh dear, what should i get for him?
Any Idea? Do tell me if you have.

Alrights, yours truly is ending here and turning in to bed soon.
Bye-bye!(:

No comments: