Wednesday, July 08, 2009

BUSY ... ...

Back to school life again. So not used to it.
As usual, i'm late for school.
Really got used to sleeping late in the night and waking up late in the morning.
And now, i really find it hard to change back to those waking-up-early-for-school routine.

Well, my boy just called me during his toilet break. And he told me something which really make me pissed off!
Below is the conversation i had with him.

BABY:Hello Baby(:
ME:Yes?
BABY:I got something to tell you.
ME:okay, what is it?
BABY:But i'm afraid after i tell you about it, you will be very MAD!
ME:What's it? Just tell me?
BABY:Just now while i was working, a birthday girl requested to take a pic with me and she even told me she is interested to know me.
ME:
free image hosting Ignore him after that.


You tell me, if you were me, confirm DU LAN right???
That asshole!~ Confirm get it from tml when i see him.
People request to take a photo with you, you have the choice to reject de lo!!!! Idiot! Asshole!~



anyway, on a happier note.
the new air con has arrived(: YAY!!
my old air conditioner has broke down for quite some time.
mum and dad finally dig out time to buy a new one to replaced:D
i had a hard time tidying my room just now.
And because of installing the new air con, some parts of my room needs to do some painting.



PhotobucketPhotobucket
Get what i mean?

Photobucket
TADA~ my new air con(:


got no mood to continued blogging now.
blog next time.
Till then(:

No comments: