Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sick...

Yours Truly is having rashes and a slight flu. Sighs. My Boy keep asking me to stop scratching as i will only make it worst, but i just can't stop! It's really damn itchy.
I'm allegic to seafood and i shouldn't have ate the prawns that my Mum cooked that day. Sighs.
My Boy just came over to see me during his breaktime, bought me ointment and herbal tea and left cause he still has to work. (cries*) i'm missing him already.
Thanks my dear, you always never fail to be there for me. mwahs!

Yesterday, i'm already having rashes and my boy keep asking me to stay at home instead.
But i told him i'm alrights, so i 不听话 and went out with him.
He got no choice but to accompany me.

Travelled to Tanah Merah to collect my contact lenses that i bought from a particular blog shop.
You people must be wondering why i've to travel down all the way to tanah merah to collect it myself?
Well, here is the story.
This particular blog shop owner is really irresponsible.
She told me that there will be a meet up session yesterday 230pm at city hall mrt station.
So i e-mail her on Friday night and asked if the meetup is still available.
And to my surprise, she reply me saying that there is no more meetup sessions available. -.-"
So i reply her, then how am i going to get my lenses?
She went MIA after that.
So i text her instead... She reply me saying " you can either come to my place to collect it or meet me at town " What the Fk right???????
Expect a customer to travel all the way down to her place to collect the stuff personally????
So, i've got no choice to travel down get it personally as i need my lenses urgently.
I swear i'm not gonna buy it from that blog shop again.

After that, we headed down to Bugis for shopping.
I bought 2 tops and my boy bought 2 t-shirts ^^
Wanted to continue to shop, but i feel giddy and my rashes became worst.
Decided to stop and had dinner, my boy sent me home straight after math(:
Am very touched to see him taking care of me throughout the day, applying medical oil for me, sayang-ing me.

Sorry to make u worried.
这就是不听话的后果.

Photos for the day.
Not feeling well so didn't took much photo yesterday.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Till then.
I need to have a early rest.

Ps. May God bless that i will recovered soon. I don't want my hubby to worried about me.
Pss. All tags are replied. :DD

No comments: