Monday, April 06, 2009

HELLO WORLD! (:
I'm back yo. Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm super lazy la. Haha.

Mr. Boyfriend just left my house after painting my room with me the whole day.
I'm feeling so tired now!

Gonna hit the bed after blogging,

Alright. Here's another overdue post. Read it if you wants to.


Valentine Day.

My first Valentine Day spent with a Boyfriend. LOL!
Alright, Baby came over to fetch me in the afternoon.

Baby came with flowers. Like what Baby says "Flower is a MUST!!"

PhotobucketPhotobucket

i love it because its in PINK! And it suits my dressing that day too(:


As always, i'll never forget to camwhored. Haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

As promised, i cook for Baby that day.
He keep pester me to cook for him!! BUT But but... i'm really noob in cooking la.
But i still did it for him..
Just did some simple cooking..

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And my sweet boy make a home-made valentine day's card for me. Super sweet! weet!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

It's pretty rare to see guys who's willing to spend effort doing a home-made card just for his girlfriend. Thanks Baby for the effort spent. I love you!


Walked by Jurong Point, saw Lin Jun Jie at the main stage. He really got lots of Fans.


Next, we went to City hall. Shopped around, Bought movies tickets.
Then we dined in at New York new york for dinner.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

After Dinner, we headed to Plaza Sing to catch Mid-night movie " Look For a Star ".

Reached home ard 2am plus.

Alright, Shall End this post with lots of Photos!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Proposing to me? where's ring??! Not gonna married to you if there's no ring. Hahaha! =x

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Alright, Gotta go!

Photobucket

Goodbye(:

No comments: