Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY HUILI :D


Photobucket


P.s Took your photo without asking you.(But i know you won't mind it right? Haha.)


Baby came over to fetch me after my lesson ended.
Went back to my house, had a quick bath.
Then headed over to Huili's house. She was still sleeping. But woke up by us.
haha. Sorry bout the sudden visit. Cause i'm too eager to pass you the b'dae present. LOL!
Baby left at 6plus for work then i stay and had girls-talk with huili.
Afterthat, acc huili to the library to meet her friend.
Sweet home aftermath(:



Once again, Happy birthday girl!
I'm glad that you like the present.
Stay happy always ya! Remember to Eat more also la, you so skinny! No need to jian fei liao. haha.
Meet you up soon again to eat prata and shopping!
Take care(:


That's all for the day.
I'm too tired to update more.
Goodnights folks.

No comments: