Monday, April 13, 2009

Brand New School Term.


hearts Pictures, Images and Photos


Yesterday, Mama treated Baby, Bro and Me to eat crabs.
On a random day, Mama asked Baby when he will be free cause Mama say wanted to treat him and us eat crabs. Lol!
And Crab is Baby's favourite lor. My Mama always treat Baby eat good food. Hor Baby?
But i didn't dare to eat too much because i'm allergic to craps, i mean crabs. Lol.

Photobucket

Alright, i'm just been random(: Pardon me.

First day of school term today, i was LATE for one hour!
Haha. As usual, PengHock and Co. desiao me again!!!

Well, received my new timetable. A very Fuck up one. Everyday ends late except friday! which means i can't meet up Baby often le. Sighs.
But Baby promised that he'll come and accompany if he's able to and will leave his Friday, Saturday and maybe sunday for me too.
But MR.BOYFRIEND, it's not ENOUGH la!!

And the worst part,
Teacher spilted us into two classes for some lessons and i'm separated from yanbing sis. Sad.
I requested for a change, but declined.

But the best part is,
Peng Hock & Co. is still as crappy as ever. With them around, there's always fun. Haha.


Alrights, another wordy post again. B'cus i'm super lazy to upload photos you see(:
Upload photos next time ya.

Gonna go chat with my boy le.

Oh ya. Mr. Boyfriend got a new hairstlye, damn kuku lo i tell you!
If you all saw him on the streets, don't mention that his hair is ugly or what, if not..... ..... Heh heh.. he'll.. GET REAL MAD! HAHAHA!

He's gonna Kill me when he sees this.


But still.. I Love you as always, my dear Baby! :D

No comments: