Thursday, January 29, 2009

SIGHS... ...

Hello all.I'm back to my homeland.
SomeThing happened during CNY and i'm pretty upset about it.
I'm having problems at home. having problems with my boy too.
Last night was really a terrible night for me.I had a horrible nightmare.
Although it's only a dream, but it seems so real.

Regarding my problems at home, shan't elaborate more cause i really don't wish to talk about it.
About us... ...
Why does our relationship always met with so many obstacles on the way?
All i want is us to be happy and be free from all the problems.

Why can't problems just go away? Really sick of it.
Or is God giving us all this problems to put our relationship to a test to see if our relationship is strong enough to overcome all the obstacles?
If that is the case, i'm sure we'll stay strong together and overcome it right my dear?

I really... ... need a break.


To that whoever.
I won't give a damn to whatever you said about me.
I see no point that i should show respect to you.
Please Don't take things for granted.

My boy has been treating you good because he respect you as his "brother-in-law".
You don't wish to see me.

I don't wish to see your idiot face either.

No comments: