Monday, January 12, 2009

Disappointment

Last year of today(though is not the same date), but the same situation, i've to face the outcome of the retake of my O's level result.

I knew i've to face it, but i feared that the results will disappoint me again.
After being encourage times and times by my Boy, i decided to Face it.
My Boy is right, i shouldn't run away from it.

Though the 0utcome of my results disappointed me once again but at least i know i've already done my very very best.

I'm still upset.. and disappointed but hopefully i'll be fine soon.. i hope.

Thanks Baby and others for consoling me.
Much loves(:





I'm sorry my dear boy, i will figure out what's the kind of "understanding" you want from me.
Last night was indeed a tough night for the both of us.



Goodnight all(:
P.s I'll update more soon sweeties.

No comments: