Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overdue Updates

Helllllooooooo!
I'm backk for blogging again.

oh god! this is already the Second Week of School after the holidays.
And and and... i'm always late for school since the first day of school.
F.y.i, i even skipped school on the very very first day of school. I rocks right?. HaHaHa!

And what surprises me was, Peng hock that Mr late king is now a very very good student who attends school on time every single day now. In the past, he will always be late if now didn't turn for school.
And now, i am like what he is in the past. -.-"
Think i kena his virus. Haha.


oh well, enough of the crap.
I've many overdue post which i've yet to post it.
So shall do one of the overdue post now.

Last wednesday, Baby and I headed down to Ngee Ann Poly to attend huizhi's baking/game
class event.

This is my very first baking cupcakes.
And tell you people, Baking isn't an easy task at all.
You need lots of patience, and for a impatient like me... Baking is really a NO NO task for me.
Unlike my Buddy, she really had lots of patience la!

But still i did enjoy the whole baking process with Baby, buddy's boyfriend and rest of the people who participated the event.

Alright, let the picture do the talking ba.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ready to bake!

Photobucket

The Outcome~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Anyway, the cupcakes tastes good! :D

Alrights, i'm done! i'm done!
People, be back for more update.


I'm off to chat with my boy and off to bed early.
Hadn't been getting enough sleep lately.

P.s Buddy, Get well soon! &Take care of youself(:


Goodnights sweethearts.

No comments: