Sunday, January 04, 2009

♥BABY, HAPPY SIXTH MONTHSARY!




Happy Sixth monthsary Baby!(:
I'm so happy happy happy! I bet you are too, right?
Time really flies. We've been thru thin and thick together for wonderful sixth months.
You'r the one special person that makes me feel happiness whenever i'm with you.
You'r my perfect partner, sweet lover, trusted friend.
Our love won't only stop here. Its gonna be forever and gets stronger as each day passed.

From u, i've learn to be more mature in thinking.
I really hope that everything will stay fine for the both of us in 2009.
Baby, i just wanna say that my feelings for you will never change.

At times, my attitude was getting overboard but u never gave up on me.
once again, thanks for your patience.
Thanks so much baby.

Though we'r unable to celebrate our sixth monthsary, but we've postpone it to next sat right? Looking forward to it.

Lastly,

I love you. Sarang Hae Yo.


With loves

Your Baby Girl

Fifth Monthsary Celebration


Oh well, whine back to our fifth month celebration. Shall post it in this post because i couldn't find the time to do it last month.

So here it goes.
I'll do a short one ya.


On our fifth month, headed over to baby's house first.
Slacked awhile, get prepared then headed to IMM.

Dined in at Fish & Co. for dinner!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


After dinner, we headed over to plaza sing to catch midnight movie. we watch Four Christmas. A very funny show.

Rate it 9/10!

Took Night Rider home aftermath(:

Photos Photos Photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Indeed a very short one right?

Alrights, finally i dig out time to do a proper post. I'll be back to blog more. (:

Goodbye all! Have a happy weekend yo.

Once again, happy sixth monthsary my dear!

No comments: