Thursday, January 01, 2009

HELLO 2009

Goodbye 2008, Let's welcome 2009!
A brand new year, a brand new beginning.

Today, it also marks that me and baby has been together for 5 months 29 days.
May our love gets stronger and stronger.

In 2008, unhappy things did happened. But thank god happy things did happened half-way through the year after i met my boy.

I hope 2009 will a happy and peaceful year for me and really do hope everything will went smoothly throughout the year.

I guess its really time that i should set some goals and aim for it.

Well, yesterday's countdown was spend with Baby.
We headed to VivoCity after having dinner at my house.
VivoCity was crowded with Hell lots of people, countdown was great but the only thing missing was there was no fireworks!

Catherine came over to join us for the countdown.
It has been awhile since i last saw her and i'm really happy to be able to spend yesterday's countdown with her too.
After the countdown, we slacked awhile at Vivo and only decided to left around 1am.

Catherine went over to meet her Sis while i headed to Baby house to stay overnight!
Baby accompany me sleep but end up he didn't had any sleep at all. Poor boy!
woke up quite early in the morning and meet my brother for breakfast.
Baby send me home and i continue with my sleep till late afternoon.

I'm glad i had a wonderful last day of 2008 with my boy.

Photos below(:


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




Goodbye to all!

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: