Sunday, February 01, 2009

Be Right Back


Photobucket


Hey all!!(:
I'll right back to blog soon. Don't worry, i didn't MIA.
I'm just too busy and lazy to update my blog :D Pardon me for that ya!


Anyway, Continue to leave me taggy alrights?


TAGS REPLIES!

abby: hi may i know the songs that are playing in your blog? thks =)

Hi there. u mean all the songs? Yes sure, why not? 1. love story 2. T-shirt 3. Superhuman 4. Cookie Jar 5. Spotlight 6. I wanted you (: anyway, u r?

TIFF: hahaha, I havent get married lehh! haa~ u give me? O.O

Haha! :D i also haven married yet, how to give you? Mayb after i got married i give u? Oops! =x

YuCong: i back liao....today morning reach SG ....super tired until dun feel like waking up

Hey! you come back liao ah? which country you went? Haha. Baddie you, why never bring me along also. Kidding! Seems like you are really tired. Have a good rest alrights (:

`huili: takecare(: missh..

Hey Babe! Finally saw you taggin me. Your blog no tagboard, wanna tag you also can't! Haha. I misses you :D

GoodNights to all sweethearts out there.

Counting down 2 days to our seventh monthsary yo.

No comments: