Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sixth Monthsary!

HELLO HELLO!
I'm backkkkk!

As promised, sixth monthsary will be up on this post ya(:
Hopefully, i stil can remember what happened that day.

Well, as usual.. Baby came over to fetch me.

But this time is a lil different.

He bring along something with him.

...
...
...


TADA! ~


Photobucket

Roses :D

Photobucket Photobucket

Was really v.surprised that Baby will gave me flowers on our sixth monthsary.

After that, we hit Town.
Shopped around, Dined in at Sakura for Sushi Buffet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camwhoring Sessions As usual!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, we went to catch 'bedtime stories' movie.

Sweet home aftermath :D

Pardon me for being 'outdated' in my posting.
I'm having problems with my Internet Explorer currently and its giving me a hard time surfing the net. Damn it!

Seventh Monthsary with be up on the next post yo!

Goodnights sweethearts :D

No comments: