Tuesday, February 03, 2009

HAPPY SEVENTH MONTHSARY BABY



We start off the day of our monthsary quarrelling. But thank god, everything turns out fine at the end of the day.
This was the worst quarrels we had so far.
Quarrels are inevitable in relationships but i really hope we won't have any more quarrels like this again.
Didn't really celebrate our monthsary today cause we had a bad quarrel at the start of the day so shall postpone to next wk, probably?

But anyway, my the below post is specially dedicated to you.

Happy Seventh monthsary my boy!(:
No words can expressed how much i love u.
Holding strong for seven month is really not easy.
Problems are still adding on like always.
I'm sorry my dear i should be encouraging and giving u supports the past few days when u needed me to do, but instead of doing so, i scolded u.
Sorry my dear, forgive me will ya?
My boy, i just want to tell u ...

i'm glad that i found you.
i'm delighted to be mesmerised by you.
i'm sorry for all those times that i've said words to hurt you.
i really treasured those happy moments spent with you.
And i really missed those moments spent with you.
&my sweetheart i really love u truckloads!
Thanks for giving me strength i needed to pull through rather than to fall apart.

i love u, my beloved Baby!(:

With loves,
Your baby girl


i'm finally done with this post!
Will update sixth monthsary on the next post cause i didn't had the time to do it last month. Arghhh! i'm so 'outdated'!


Alright anyway, stay tuned yo.
Goodnights people.

No comments: