Sunday, February 08, 2009

Short Lil Update



(an old pic of us)

Today catherine darlinq came over to my house to bai nian.
Baby was around too(:

Then, together with my brother, the four of us played UNO card games.
Catherine damn funny la~ keep making me laugh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is always the loser at the end of the game. Haha.
Around 4plus, Baby left for work.

Me and catherine dar went downstairs for a heart to heart chats sessions.
We talk about 'schools, relationships, family matters, friendships' etc.

Its really been awhile since i last met catherine and have a good chat with her.
And i really enjoy chatting with her today(:

Thanks for giving me advices my dear!
Meet up soon again alrights?.

Love you luh!


Alrights, just a short update for today(:

Tml will the last day of CNY! Wow! Time passes by real fast without u knowing it, don't you people think so? Hope you people did collects lots of Ang Bao ya.


As promised, i will update my sixth monthsary on the next post together with CNY post too!



Goodbye all readers :D

No comments: