Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yes, where's the old me?

when was the last time i really laugh?
i couldn't rmb.

you want back the old xueli that i use to be. the xueli that use to joke with you, laugh like mad when u joke with her, talking back to you. right?
yes, i know. i know.
BUT.
here i am trying, struggling to be back to what i use to.
but.. what about u?

u didn't gave the strength to do so but yet u doubt me, and at the same time making me worst. by adding salt to my wound, do you think this is making me better? you know im already v.hurt, and yet u still say things making mi sad & jealous.
i need you.

i find myself thinking of you no matter what i do.
im still worried about you everyday. worried bout did u ate ur meals on time? worried that u might have a empty stomach before u go out. worried that u might wake up late for school. worried & worried.. if you've realised, i still cared for you like before.

yes, u might think that im still pretending to be alright infront of you.
i did that because i don't wish you to worry for me.
sighs.

i know im being stupid.

i really detest the kind of feeling im havinq now.

i miss you more than words can say

promise me you'll never forget me, never forget whatever things i've done, cause if you do, i won't forgive you.

No comments: