Monday, May 26, 2008

Y Lost without you

crying

i hate to cry, but i just couldn't control myself & cried in the afternoon.
i called him, but i was unable to reach him. hais.

i felt so lost.


Chatted with Buddy this afternoon.
does retribution this kind of things do exist?


i really hate myself, chatted with yan binq girl today in school.
i locked myself in my room today, did reflection, reflect on myself.


yes, yan binq girl was right.
when he treated me good, i took it for qranted.
i qave him lots of attitudes which no one can tolerate.
i say things to hurt him, makinq him so stress up, pissed him off when i didn't realised it.


i really went overboard that time.
i didn't care about his feelinqs, i only care about myself, my own feelinqs only.
i put blames on him.
i keep assumed that i'm the only one getting hurt, when actually he's hurt at the same time too.

im feeling super uber guilty.

i only realised how important he is when he's no lonqer gonna care about me le.
i'm sufferinq now, this is my punishment.
how you treat people, people will treat you back the way u treated them in the first place.
perhaps, this is what i called retribution.

i'm a idiot.

i've realised my mistakes.
i wanna atone for it, is it too late?

i just want to say boy,"im sorry".

No comments: