Friday, May 30, 2008

At last, everything i did is already in ur hands.
I don't mind the distance, i don't mind how lonq i need to travel to get to you, as lonq as my sincerity can reach ur hand, i don't mind how lonq it takes.
My Sincerity, can u feel it?

i don't know.

i'm tired.

i'm speechless.

no matter what i say or do, everything is just gonna be the same. right?

I don't know why, u will just give me cold shoulders.
i travel all the way down, u saw me & walked away, didn't even want to talk to me.
i only get to see u less than 10 mins.

我的心真的很痛.
好想抱紧你哭.

perhaps, im not good enough for you.

i need a shoulder to cry on, i know u won't lend me urs.

HUIZHI buddy, i WANT yours!
YANBING girl, i WANT yours too.

i'm leavinq for malaysia tml already.
Don't feel like going.
i thought i could bring a happy me back to see my grandma, but seems like its impossible.
feel like staying to keep huizhi buds accompany.
feel like stayinq to go shoppinq with huili.

Will you call and say goodbye to me before i leave? i know its impossible.
but i miss ur voice.

Huizhi buddy, im sorry, i really had to go tomorrow. sorry, im unable to acc u tml, though i wish to too. take care of urself, alrights? don't think too much. don't hurt urself. please?

Huili, thanks for acc me to talk just now, i misses going shopping with you! but, tml can't! im gonna miss u like hell!

Yan bing girl, thanks for what u did today, i feel so touched! really thanks!

& Dearest ben, Goodbye!
take care 0f urself.
Remember to eat, don't always eat ur dinner late late.

Photobucket

Photobucket
goodbye, till we meet again.


可不可以任性 ,求求你不要去,藏在我心里最后一句其实还爱你.

No comments: