Friday, May 16, 2008

Y Its already the fourth day without you.

Photobucket

Have ever you love someone,
It makes you cry.
Have you ever needed something so bad,
you can't sleep at night.
Have you ever tried the words,
but it don't comes out right.
have you ever, have you ever.


well, school as usual today.
&my classmates, YAP PENG HOCK passed his TP!
li hai lo, win liao lo. can ride bike soon liao lo. LOLS!
anyway, CONGRATS to you Dude. ((:

not only that, he BULLIED me!
forced me to bring back all his notes and asked me to help him filed lo.
is heavy de lei.
nvm, bo bian, cause im kind. bite lips**
you owe me a meal for that okay. haha.

after school, went hme to change and meet up with huili.
its been don't know how lonq since i last met her. misses*
headed to payer lebar.
had some chit-chattinq sessions. like finally so lonq since i had a gd chat with her.
then headed home aft that.

i then realised i only had ONE meal today.
& which is => DINNER.
i don't have appetite at all though i knows im hungry.
(he's not there to rinq me up and tell me to eat, i dun even feel like eatinq anything.i miss u, i miss ur calls remindinq me to eat. hais.)

i've been coughinq for almost close to 3weeks already.
and is still not gettinq any better, but worst.
didn't really sleep well for the whole of 3 weeks already.
god bless that i could qet well soon man.


Photobucket

its already the fourth day without ur presence.
seems like u'r happily enjoying ur life, while im sufferinq all alone here.
my heart is still bleedinq, do you know?
life w/o you is so torturinq.
i need you, i need you seriously.
every morninq i woke up, the one that i think of was only you.
every hour, every minute, every seconds, i was looking at my cell phone, hoping i could received ur calls. but it never happens.
wanted to tell you how much i misses u, but there's no way i could reach you.
whenever i think you, i just can't help myself and cried.
i miss u, i miss u. can you feel it?

if only you know ...


Photobucket
it has become my screen saver since that day.


what can i do to get you into my arms , baby.
what can i do to get in your heart again,
To make you understand how i need you next to me,
i want to get you into my world.
&baby, i can't sleep at night without you.


i want you & only you. no one else.

No comments: