Monday, November 30, 2009

I doubt..

I've got so many sorrows to rant it out, shall i rant it here?
I think i should, i don't wish to trouble anybody just to listen to my ranting.
Guess this is the only place left for me.

After a year, many things have happened and many things have changed as well. Am i the one who has changed or was it you?
Everyone have flaws, who doesn't? You dislikes some negative parts of me, i'm aware of it.
I did make changes for you because of one thing. That's is I love you.
Have you ever tried to see what i've change for you?
I'm always the one been asked to makes changes, what about you?

Whenever there's a argument, i'm always the one been pin pointed at to cause the arguments.
Whenever i wanna voice out how i feel, i'm always not given the chance to.
because you always don't wish to listen!

What's is all this?

All i left was just to keep everything to myself and shut up.
Giving you the understanding you want and left nothing for myself.

I often questioned myself, is this what i want?
haven't i did my part as a gf?
Knowing that being with you will meet lots of ups and down, yet i'm still determined and managed to pull it through.
Those tough days that you had, i endure and go through thick and thin with you, i had never give up and leave you alone.
I dread of crying all alone.

What else you still want?
Can you please tell me?


我猜不透你,也不想猜了.

No comments: