Tuesday, November 03, 2009

HAPPY ONE YEAR FOURTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY BABYLOVE :D


The both of us almost forgot that today is our anniversary because Baby is busy taking care of his girl(which is me luh!). Yes, Yours truly is sick!
Yesterday went to visit the doctor, my fever hit the temperature of 38.3! And was given 3 days of mc. Holy shit.
While on my way to the polyclinic, i nearly fainted. -.-"

My boy just came over. He bought subway as lunch for me. Cus i only can eat bread and porridge. No appetite at all, didn't ate much.


Photobucket


After feeding me with medicine, he left for his afternoon lessons.
He is coming back later to accompany me while then off to work again. Sighs, really afraid that he'll be worn out and get sick too.
He sweet not? Tell me how to not love him?


Photobucket


okay, i ate my medicine already.
Need to go back to rest again.

Goodnights~ will back to blog again when i get well.

I miss you BABY!!

No comments: