Monday, November 09, 2009

Halloween Night.



Photobucket


Hello, i'm back.
I'm recovering in process, fever and sore throat gone. Now left with cough.
&Finally i'm back to school today! i damn miss my classmates.
Jun Jie and Yap Peng Hock came over to fetch me to school as junjie is driving to school.
Jun Jie's Dad owned a BMW car sio. HaHaHa! Anyway, thanks for fetching me to and back from school. (Ji Gan Dong Yi xia lo!)

Anyway, back to the topic.
Supposed to update what i did on halloween night but because i was sick so was unable to update it last week.


Just a simple halloween night spend with my boy.
Didn't go clubbing or whatsoever to have fun that day because i don't have those costumes to doll myself up with.

Went to Vivo that day. Shopped around.
Dined in at The Asian Kitchen for dinner.




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket

After dinner, head back to Jurong Point.
Wait for my brother then caught "Jennifer's Body" together.

Photobucket

Not really a very nice show(: Rate it 2/5. Because i hate those gross scenes! But but but, megan fox is HOT luh!
After the show, chatted with BB under my blk then head back to my crib aftermath.



PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket


Ending this post with a pic of yours truly!



Photobucket

My fav drink :D

BYE BYE!

PS. new songs added to my playlist. enjoy yo!

No comments: