Wednesday, June 03, 2009




My Dearest Baby,

HAPPY ELEVENTH MONTHSARY! :D



Today marks our our special day again, it's pretty tough for us to come this far.
But i'm glad to see that our relationship is still going strong until today.
Another one more month marks another important phase of our relationship which is our year anniversary, i'm very excited and looking forward to it.

My dear, i'm so in love with you.
You'r just like a drug, so addictive that i can't live without your presence.
Thanks for being there for me whenver i needed your love, care & concern.

I just wanna tell you, you are the one and only man i wanna spend my future with!
I love you my pretty boy(: mwahs!Kiss Pictures, Images and Photos



My menses greeted me Good Morning today and the cramps is killing me as usual.sad Pictures, Images and Photos
Didn't went to school as i've already completed my projects.
Baby came over in the noon, accompany me to sleep awhile.
I love to watch my boy sleeping beside me, b'cus his sleeping face is damn Adorable. Hees.

Woke up, cooked spaghetti together for lunch.

Slacked at my house awhile, bathed/prepared and headed to Boon Lay temple to pray.
Afterthat, headed back to jurong point walked around and baby send me home aftermath(:
Yay, Baby promised to bring me out on Sat to celebrate monthsary.

Alright, Going off.
Added new songs to playlist, enjoy yo:D

Baby, i know i'm still not a very good girlfriend.
I'm still not treating you good enough,
i'm still giving you attitude.
My temper still sucks to the core.
My dear, i'm really sorry! Pls forgive me.
I know you are still always giving in to me,
tolerating my attitude.
Really Xinku ni le!
I promised i'll try to treat u better. iloveyou*

No comments: