Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photobucket

Quarrelling is inevitable for the both us and i believe is inevitable for all couples right?
We've been quarrelling almost everyday since duno-when and i've no idea why.
Just when i thought everything is gonna be fine, we end up quarrelling in the night/end of the day.
Everytime we quarrelled, all those hurtful words said really hurts me and i'll end up crying like nobody's business.
And the funniest part is, everytime after each quarrel we'll back together and start teasing/making fun of each other again(:
But the most important thing is it brings us closer.

Alright, i'm back on track for updates again.
And YAY, say HELLO to holidays.
This few days been busy looking for jobs BUT not successful. Any job can intro to me?

13 JUNE SATURDAY

We had a quarrel the night before but ... Baby still came over to fetch me and go bugis for shopping :DD

BB came over at 2plus but i've yet to get ready to get out of the house.
i was in a dilemma of what to wear. so that poor boy waited for me for one hr plus before we'r ready to go out.

I bought myself a top that day while BB bought earrings.
A pair of pretty heels caught my attention and BB promised to buy it for me next time. -.-

Times flies pretty fast that day, got hungry and decided to dine in at Hong kong Cafe at Bugis street.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Pictures
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
my babyboy(:


Even though we are still quarrelling every now and then, you'r still the one i love and can't function without you(:

Goodbyes:D

No comments: