Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HEY PEOPLE! I'm back yo.
Neglect my blog again, i'm just too lazy to type a proper post :DD

My boy make me angry today and i almost intend to ignore him for the rest of the day but in the end i still forgive him. (sighs...)
Agreed to meet today after our exams ended and head to my crib, but last minute he told me he wanted to play basketball with his friends in school and asked me to go his school wait for him instead.
I still agreed and allow him to play basketball with his friends(although i'm quite unhappy about it).

What makes me super angry with him was... he asked me to wait for him under the HOT SUN and asked me to sit down on the floor(dirty) when he knows i'm wearing a skirt??????
indifferent smileys
Okay, i listened to him. But i didn't sat down on the floor.
After awhile, i feel itchness on my leg.. and guess what??? Mosquitoe bite me.. and my leg is all filled with mosquito bites. Super pain and itch. cries*
party smileys

I keep complain about the bites i had on my leg to baby,then he apologies to me and keep sayang me.
But i still ignore him. That asshole, when it comes to sports/games, he can totally forget about me. In the end, i still forgive him. Sighs...

Alright, unhappy things aside..



Yesterday, Baby and I, got ourselves a new love.
character smileys
Don't be mistaken, "new love" isn't talking refering to a new love partner.

Our new love is . . .
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Phone(SONY ERICSSON W980)



When this phone was newly launched in the market, it caught our eyes.
At that time, we couldn't afford to get it.
I told my mum about it and since my 2 yrs plan is already over, mum decided to buy it for me.
And i decided not to use starhub but singtel instead.
Singtel offers a better plan so why not?? Don't worry, my number still remains unchanged.

Feeling very happy yesterday not only because i got my dream phone and also i know i've done well for yesterday practical test.
decompression sickness


Shall stop here, Sorry about this wordy post(:


Photobucket

Goodbye :D

No comments: