Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true




Sup yo! I'm backkkk!
I'm currently alone at home, baby is working so he couldn't come over to accompany me. (Sad!)

But well, its okay. I shall spend my time blogging then.
Since i've the time, i shall do a overdue post in this entry.

On a duno-which-saturday, i went over to Baby's house to slack and watch movie at his house.
After that, bathed & prepared, we headed to Town.

Was in a dilemma of what to eat for dinner, so we went walking around and finally we dined in at Chicago's steakhouse.

It was our first time dined in there. Honestly speaking, their food aren't very nice.
I guess it'll be our first/last time dining there.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Baby and i sat there and chit-chat till 11pm as the movie we'r watchinq starts at 1145. We caught the movie, "The Ramen Girl" .A very funneh japanese movie. I Rate it 9/10.


After the movie, its already 1plus am already. So took Night Rider home again. Reached home ard 3am plus, my parents nagged at me for coming home at such late hour. Seriously, i think its normal to reach home ard that time. i don't understand why they are kicking a fuss over me reaching home so late. Ps, C'mon, its a wkend anyway.


But well, nevermind anyway. Our mindset and their mindset is totally different. Maybe from their point of view, they cared and worried about me.


Okay, i'm done with this entry. Endinq off with peektures.


Took at baby's house(:

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ps. I'm so in love with Jolin Tsia new album songs.

Pss. I miss my boy.

Pss. My tagboard is locked for the-time-being. Friends, if you wish to leave me a comment, leave me a comment after each of my entry post instead. Sorry, if its a bit troublesome, but at least in this way, i'm happier. Thanks!

With loves,

XUELI :D

No comments: