Tuesday, May 19, 2009






eeeeewww~ saw that?

Peng hock brother had a bike accident last friday.
The injuries he had on his hand is really damn jialet! Hope his injuries heal soon.


Junjie had a fight with a guy in school yesterday, that guy jio him one-on-one.
That guy really damn childish, junjie didn't provoke him into a fight in the first place.


I wonder why there are such boliao people exists, nothing better to do or what?
Looking for people for a fight? Ended up having bruises all over your face & body? =worth it?
But anyway, Junjie won the fight in the end. Good job. =haha






Well, today supposed to have practical lessons in the afternoon.
But when i almost reached school, Peng Hock called me and told me lessons is cancelled. -.-"
Wth lo! So last minute.
But nevermind, baby came over to meet me. Lunched at JP.
went back to my crib, rested for the whole afternoon then headed out to have dinner.









Okay, that's all.
Going to do my stuff.










Ps. i don't understand why they are so many bo liao people trying to comment about what i blog in my blog. whatever i wrote, they also wanna comment. Little tiny winny things, they also wanna comment. Not only that, dare to comment but don't dare to write down their BIG name there. What the hell man. I don't care if you are still going to comment about what i wrote here, all i will do is DELETE AND BAN.


Pss. i miss yuling and catherine.

No comments: