Monday, October 01, 2007

BOO!
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!
i miss e times receiving children's day presents.
haha. too bad im nt a kid anym0re.

in 0rder n0t t0 keep my bl0g rusting, shall update a lil bit.
im having monday blues, but nvm.
tis wk, its gonna be a last wk in sch, omg.
friday gonna be graduati0n day already. -.-
i bet many will end upp crying for sure.

don't w0rry pe0ple, im enj0ying sch.
n0thing will affect me & im n0t getting myself affected by it too.
i'll enj0y! i will!

last sat celebrated my beloved buddy's sweet seventeen b'dae.
my buddy is finally seventeen! lalalas.
waiting f0r her t0 send mi e ph0t0s b4 i update f0r tat dae.
so buddy, HURRY!

shall end here then.
e cramps im having nw is killing me. =x
shall update soon in e next few daes.



this vide0 is so ke aii (:

don't b0ther c0ming here t0 visit, if u'r n0t interested in reading my p0st.
jus LEAVE. i don't welc0me y0u here.
if n0t jus shut up.

No comments: