Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Alright alright, im gonna update a lil bit today bahs.
wanted to blog ytd but i was busy chatting & chatting.
im busy-ing chatting now too. -.-
im emo - ing agns. im feeling stress.
jus n0w, i was asking myself , am i gonna struggle for my o's & perservere till e end. or shld i give up instead?
my prelim's results really turns me off.
But, am i those kinda of person that will give up so easily?
No, im not!
i keep tellin myself to be strong & JIA YOU JIA YOU !
tat was all i could tell myself.
if you think you can, you can!

since, i've made up e choice to tke o's, i shall made e effort to study more.
even though, time is getting shorter & shorter.
i'll perservere.
who am i studyin for e sake for man?
nvm, i shall cheer up abit!
my frens ard me isn't really in gd mood too.
CHEER UP, girls!
tml will be a better day.

iLOVE my sweet sweet xinyiGIRLFRIEND.
her words said jus nw simply jus warm my heart.
<33

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

buddy , this is e phot0 tat im talking about to u tat dae. (:
it really reminds me b0ut l0ts of memories.
this phot0 has been pasted on my wardrobe since 6 yrs back,

oh god, ii misses my jiahui man! haiis.
alright, i've finally BLOGGED!
i blogged for huizhen request! heh heh. LOLs.

i shall update tml bout my buddy's b'dae.
cus my buddy has already update!

nights people (:
im feelin so drowsyy.

No comments: