Thursday, September 27, 2007

hellos peoples! im back here t0 bl0g.
don't w0rry, i didn't MIA.
im jus busy-ing wif my art.
Finally, i've completed it. But im not satisfied with it, i knw im n0t gonna score well f0r it.
there were many a times i wanted t0 give upp everything.
but i've wonderful frens ard me encouragin me, supporting me.
i knw it would be a waste if i jus gave up half-way through thr0ugh e process in c0mpleting.
so i t0ld myself i sh0uldn't disappoint th0se wh0 hab faith in me.
th0ugh i didn't disapp0int them, but im disapp0int wif myself.
i've already tried my best & d0 whatever i can le but i didn't produce gd results.
as many w0uld say , what has d0ne has already been d0ne.
yaya, its easier said than d0ne.
this is my o's lvl art & i didn't did a gd j0b.
i kn0w i did much better than my n's de, but e standard is different!
im bitterly regret f0r n0t d0in my best frm e start.
wad's e p0int 0f regrettin n0w, man?
Anyway, w0uld like t0 thank th0se peep0s wh0 c0ntributed ur time in helpin me wif my art.
i don't knw hw t0 express my gratitude t0 every0ne, but w/0 u peepos i guess i c0uld hab given up eveything.
all e supports & encouragement really meant al0t t0 me, cus its a movitati0n tat keeps me g0in 0n. thanks(:
As f0r my prelim, im really devestated 0ver my results. ya, many says prelim only , n0t o's.
but im dishearten by it.
if already can't d0 well f0r prelim, wad b0ut o's?
but at least, i'll still feel upset 0ver my results lahs.
n0t lyk s0me pe0ple, results aren't any better but still dare t0 laugh at 0ther pe0ple.
as if they'r sc0ring A1's lo.
if u'r so competent, sc0re A1's f0r everythin la & let me b extremely amazed by y0u la.
& i dun feel tat any0ne wh0 sc0red better than 0thers w0uld laughed at 0thers jus lyk u.
this jus sh0ws hw uncivilised u r.
n0b0dy is perfect in this w0rld.
i believe in karma, pe0ple wh0 likes t0 d0 evil things will get their retributi0n.
n0 nid t0 feel angry or irritated by them, cus one day they will get wad they deserved.
i believe God is FAIR!

this is my bl0g, i've e right t0 express everything & anything here.
if u'r unhappy b0ut anythin b0ut wad i wr0te, pls jus ALT-F4.
i din ask u t0 c0me view my bl0g in e first place.
& u need n0t waste ur preci0us time 0r eff0rt t0 c0me here.
if u'r unc0mf0rtable wif my p0st, then jus HANDS OFF my bl0g lahs.
save th0se stupid c0mments t0 urself then.
i only welc0med civilised pe0ple.
thanks th0se wh0 came t0 help & tagged me.

shall end my p0st wif a s0ng sang by ella.
she sang this s0ng as a mem0rial t0 her d0g that has passed away.
a v.t0uchin & meaningful s0ng.
wen i heard it e first time, i alm0st cried.
enj0y (:



MY XUELI CLONE , i misses youu !

No comments: