Tuesday, September 18, 2007

its jus another boring day passed (=

wake up in e morning at 9 plus.
alvin's morning msq woke mi up but ii din bother, wanted to continue pigg-ing, then jason keep callin mi to wake mi up but i rejected his call & even switch off my hp.
UNTIL my wonderful buddy called my hse for TWO times then finally im awake.
see buddy? i told u, only by callin my hse then can wake mi upp. LOLs.
anyways, thanks ppl (:
i knw its hard to wake a lazy pigg up! lmaos.

went sch for combined science prelim practical exams.
i tink im nt gonna d0 well for it. sighs.
jus find tat e chemistry is damns difficult.
tml nid to report sch as usual early in e morning.
oh god! wonder if i can wake up on time an0t mahs.
studyin chemistry now, lots of tings im still unsure bout it.
anyone, wanna gif mi tuition for chem? lols.
wish mi gd luck , people (:

just a random song (=


Say Goodnight 晚安 
谢谢你陪我一整个夜晚
Close your eyes, be quiet 
我明白你有自己的不安很多来不及我不曾看见 我只遇见你的现在不管你接受或离开
I hope to stay for a while
除此之外 要你明白 
你的笑我真是喜欢看于是我一次又一次等待 其实都还算愉快
除此之外 非常遗憾 你的心我还是打不开
And if you need somebody 我确定我会在 不会走开
So Goodbye 晚安 舍不得看你觉得不自在
It's alright, I'm fine 看起来 
这故事会写不完很多差一点你没有发现 
你只认识我的现不管你留下或走开 I'm gonna stay for a while
除此之外 我要你明白 你的笑我真是喜欢看于是我一次又一次等待 
其实都还算愉快除此之外 非常遗憾 你的心我还是打不开 And if you need somebody 
我确定我会在除此之外 我还在等待 你的心将为我敞开
But if you need somebody 你知道我会在 不会走开 不会走开


a source of hope & love , is wad im living for.
i have friends to depend on.
i live e life for myself , not for other people.
if somethings had dissappointed me, i jus gonna tell myself :
its jus parts & parcel of life.
1 life, im gonna live it.

everybody has their own limits.
dun push ur luck too hard, i warn u first.


nights all (:
im off to study.

No comments: