Sunday, September 16, 2007

HAPPY 18th B'DAE JONAS !
supposed to post this ytd, but i couldn't find e time to blog. sorry ya.
wah. 18? old le lahs. OOPS !
if u'r readin this, will give you ur presents some other time lahs.
uncle, don't nag at me le hors . Lols .

well, my fren here goin NS yesterday already.
takkaiire my dear fren.
hope to meet ya soon agains.
thanks for being there for me wen i really needed someone to tok to.



i will miss ya presence!

don't ask me why i've not been bloggin for sometime or whatever.
ii jus need a break, but nvm im bac here to update already.

oh well,huililaogong din hab tuition ytd so she ask me out to westmall in e late afternoon.
chia yee is working there so we shui bian look for her as well.
though im haven fully recovered frm sore throat but mi & huili still went to eat curry. LOls.
aft walking e whole shopping mall, we headed to boon lay lan shop.
pei huili play audition awhile jiu go went bac hme.

jus came bac hme nt long.
was out wif my mama for dinner.
then went to pei huili for dinner aft her tuition.
so qiao, ii saw yu cong dere. LOLs.
he was lyk so shocked. haas.

this is specially for my dear clone, XUELI (:
hope you last long with your boy.
i can sense that u'r happy been with him.
don't gt bf jiu bu yao wo le hors. (=
will meet ya up soon.

iLOVEmy huizhiBUDDY.
iLOVEmy huiliLAOGONG.
iLOVEmy xinyiGIRLFRIEND.
iLOVEmy XUELIclone. (:

nights people.

No comments: