Monday, June 28, 2010

What's gone it's gone.


It's freaking 3am now. I'm very very tired after a long day of work. But i just can't seems to fall aslp. I've no idea why.

Thus, I decided to get up from my bed & blog.


Somehow, i think something is bothering me. I need to vent all the unhappiness in me out here & this is the only place. I don't care who the hell is going to read it, this is a cyberspace of mine. I've the right to write about how i feel, how i think.


I'm still the same. I'm still who i am. I'm still the sherlynn that everyone knows. I'm still my P's favourite girl. I've never changed.


The only thing i have changed was " I no longer forget and forgives ".

Don't ask me why. Thanks to those heartbreaker!

In the past, i still do practice that. i gave in to anybody whom i care/love around me. i'm soft hearted, everyone around me stood a important place in my heart.


But.. SO WHAT?!


A fraction of them take me for granted, don't appreciate me at all.
Stab my back a million times and i ain't aware of it.

What's the point of apologising in the end? You've hurt me. The damage is done. Disappointment was already given.

You got it? You know the feeling of being hurt? I'm a fucking human you know? I do have feelings just like everyone of you out there. I feel PAIN.

You know nothing. All of you know nothing. Because you ain't me.
All of you are god damn selfish. Have you all ever spare a thought for me? Care about how i truly?
ENOUGH! I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS SHIT!


What's gone is gone.
I won't look back anymore, never will.

You people make me who i am today.
I'm gonna stay like this.

It's either you take it or leave it.
I don't give a fucking damn about it anymore.

No comments: