Sunday, June 13, 2010

Si Yi's 24th Birthday.


Was Slacking at BB's house first before heading down to Liang Court to meet up with them.
We were late! They were already eating when we reach! BB luh! So slow!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

* Are you people hungry now? haha *


Photobucket

* Total Bill : $109.90 , 6 people for a meal for this price, I think it's consider cheap already. * P/S. Not all the food we ordered was in the above pictures. There are still more, but didn't took the photo of it.


Photobucket

* Birthday Girl with her birthday Cake. *
(The Cake is nice though.)


***


Photo taking time

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Both BB & I wore the same colour that day. I like, I like. (L)


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

* I think the both of them look funny in this pic, don't cha think so? *

Our next destination, we went to clark quay riverside to chill.
Tracy brought volka and the 6 six of us manage to finished all up! *Thumbs up*
Chit - chat awhile, update each other about our life before heading home.

I really love Baby's friends. They will do their best to make me feel that i'm part of them too so that i won't feel that i'm being left out.
I really envy the friendship they had. Despite each having their own individual life now, they still keep in contact with each other and celebrates each other's birthday together.
Looking forward to the next gathering with them.


Side Track... Talking about birthday.. it reminds me that my birthday is next month. That's fast. My 20th birthday.. i wonder how should i go about to celebrate it?

i miss my girlfriends.

No comments: