Friday, June 18, 2010

Justin's birthday @ Phuture/Zouk with Baby Boy.


Birthday Boy with her GF.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Just Dance, Gonna be okay...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think BB & I look super ugly in the pic.. Haha. who cares? So long as we enjoy ourselves is enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Another overdue update. There are alot more photos on the clubbing night but i'm just lazy to upload it up.

It was Baby's supervisor, Justin Birthday that day. All of them suggested to go Phuture/Zouk to celebrate his birthday. So baby brought me along with him. This is the 2nd time i went clubbing together with my Baby boy.
Everybody had fun, although Phuture/Zouk's music were kinda fucked up. I still prefer Rebel/Zirca though.
Danced till 3am plus & we decided to leave, can't stand it when alot of people are squeezing together at one spot. Tell me how to dance like that????!!!

Some of Baby's colleagues were drunk that night. Haha.
Cabbed home to baby's crib & slept over at his crib that night.

Thanks BB for bringing me along. i'm looking forward to another clubbing night with you, probably on your birthday? I'll make you drunk and dump you at the road side?? *evil laugh*


No comments: