Friday, July 02, 2010

My Current life.


Update a lil about my current life now in case you people are wondering what have i been doing.
Found myself a job like finally luh. Currently working as a sales girl at one of the push cart in IMM. Free do drop by & look for me? hahaha(:

I'm coping well with this job, trying to adapt myself with this current job. Got to know a new friend, Xin Yan. She's friendly, she do come down to accompany me even though she don't have to work that day. thanks! Really appreciate it(:

So, i will most probably work first before i continue to pursue my diploma in private school. Don't ask me why, i just feel that i'm still not in the mood to study. Even if i register for the course now, my heart is still into studies. What for? I'm like just wasting money again if i do so.

As for my dearest P, i'm doing fine with him now. & Tml marks our 2nd Year Anni!! Times pass sooooooooooooo fast! :D

Okays bye.

Follow me on,

http://twitter.com/sherlynnmiko

if you wanna know more updates about me as i frequent there more often than blog(:

No comments: