Monday, February 01, 2010

Lovinq you.


overdue pictures.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Hello people! i'm back for updates.
School and Baby took away most of my time and i'm always left with a little time for myself. So it's a bit tough for me to maintain this small little corner of mine lively!

School as usual today, but BB didn't attend school. For those who have heard the news, should know that Dover Ite had a fire breakout yesterday so students studying in that campus need not attend school today. Good uh? That fatty pig of mine happily sleep till late noon.

haha. but he did came down to my school to fetch me(:
went to IMM to walk around, bought some stuff at Daiso and replenish my contact lenses solution.

Accompany eat Long John silver. Then BB acc me go trim eyebrow before sending me home.
CNY is coming, have you guys stock up your new year clothes? If not better hurry.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


My menses cramp is killing me. I need moreeeeee resttttttttt!!!
Goodnight folks~!



2 more days to 19 months anni :D

No comments: