Thursday, February 18, 2010

Double Happiness,




Hello readers! To those who are still readinq my blog, a happy chinese new year to all of you. I know this wishes came abit late, but cannot blame me leh. I spend my CNY with my Baby and family at malaysia together with my relatives. Only managed to have time now to update this space of mine.

Ah uh, so this year is a lil special as Valentine's clashes with CNY. This is the Second V.Day & CNY with BB. BUT BB & I celebrated Valentine toqether with my family and relatives, though we wanted to celebrate valentine with just the both of us will do. ( Sad UH! ) Oh well, it's alrights.
BB said he's gonna return me a valentine aft CNY perhaps? But i think is not necessary already, having you by my side everyday is already enough. ( Though i keep grumbling that we'r unable to celebrate it together) HaHaHa!

But BB, if you really intend to return me a valentine's, i really don't mind okays! *(Evil laughs)*

Shall upload the photos i took over at M'sia on the next post.


SideTrack, Initially, BB and I already have plans of what we intend to proceed next after we graduate. Because of BB's good results, ITE in DIPLOMA accepted baby to furthur his studies, while me going for HIGHER nitec next. But Well, today BB told me that his Diploma studies is not going to be conducted at CCK colleage but in balestier instead, which means i'm not going to see/go school with baby often. BB said he might give up the diploma in ITE and choose POLY instead.
When i heard about his plan, i feel kinda upset.
No matter where we'r going to furthur our studies at, we'r not going to meet up each other often like what we'r doing now. F.Y.I, ever since the day i'm attached with him, we meet up with each other everyday even if it's just for a few mins. That's why i find it hard to accept the fact that i'm gonna meet up with him lesser in the future. I'm too dependent on him already ya?
Told my close friends about it, they said is better for him to furthur his studies in poly. He's doing it for the sake of our future. True uh?
What should i do. . .

No comments: