Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stress up

Photobucket

hi all, i'm so so lazy to upload photos of my trip back to m'sia to visit my grandparents.
i promise i'll do it on the next post.

Baby is currently working, and i'm missing him.
Sighs, my poor Baby. He's really under alot of pressure lately.
I feel so upset to see him like this and i feel so helpless that i couldn't do anything to help him.
All i could do was listen to him pouring to me his sorrows.

This few days, Baby and I has been quarrelling.
But Baby always end up apologising to me and gain my forgiveness.

Although Baby is feeling so stress up but he still never failed to make me laugh with his silly actions.
My silly Baby, each quarrels we had, u'r not the only who's at fault.
I'm the one in the wrong too. i'm sorry, Baby.


I hate that FUCKER who adds on another stress on Baby.
You just a selfish bastard! __
No point treating someone like you good. Cause you took my BabyBoy for granted.



P.s Baby, if you reading this.
I just want you to know, no matter what happens, i will always be there by your side supporting you.
Let's think of ways to solve the problems, i believe it can be solved.
Please always remember, you still have me with you.
Don't ever give up and leave me behind.
And i will never give up and leave you alone.


Cheer up my dear hubby!(:
Your laopo will always be supporting you.
Gambateh! ^^

xoxo, i love you.


Good nights to all :D

No comments: