Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eyes down with virus infection


sexy Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello world :D

I guess my eyes is infected.
My eyes is giving me pain for about almost a week.
Baby don't have lessons today, so he came down & fetch me to see doc.
Doctor diagonised that my eyes is virus infected.
Alrights, my quessing was right.
No contact lenses for me for the time being. T.T Wear spects?
NO! NO! NO! I don't wanna wear spects to school, BUT do have a choice?
Thanks Baby for accompanying me to the clinic. (:

School is still alrights, Theory lessons, Practical lessons, Talk-Cock, Sing-song, as usual with the gangs.


Alrights, i'm just being Random.
I've hell lots of photo to be uploaded, but i'm busy.
Give me some time ya.


F.y.i: My tagboard is locked every now and then.
Because some faggorts or i should say Bitches just can't keep her bloody hands off my tagboard. Apologises to those who tried to tag my board but unable to.


I love my one and only BABY PETE!
I love him and only him, no one else.

No comments: