Saturday, November 22, 2008

F0urth month Celebration

Photobucket

hi all, finally i squeezed time out to make a update here. &I MEAN F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!
i apologised to those who came to view my blog, and only to find that there's no update.



Right JASMINE (THE SPAMMER)?
Don't feel disappointed, cause i bet you are.

Nevermind, i'm here to make an entry now.

For those who don't know what i'm talking about, that "JASMINE" is a bitch who likes to come my blog every now and then, hoping that i could make a blog entry then try to dirty my tagboard with unpleasant comments.



Well, whatever. Since "she" likes to entertain me with her tags so much then i shall let her be. (:



Alright, Back to the topic.
Wondering how we celebrated our Fourth Monthsary?
There you go.



03.11.08 - Monday



Our fourth Monthsary falls on a Mon, which is a wkday.
We had school, Baby's lessons ended late.
So we decided not to celebrate it on that day but instead we postpone to the following sat.

But on our actual day, we still did meet up.
My lessons ended early, so i went over to Baby's house.

I make a card for him, so i pasted it on the mirror.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby is uber sweet, he knows im gg over his house, he left this note and hang it on the door.
Hees! (:

I went to develop our photos and pasted it on the wall.


Photobucket

Saturday 15.11.08

We celebrated our Monthsary on sat.
As usual, Baby came over to my hse to fetch me.

Photobucket


Hit Bugis for shopping.
we went to took neoprints.

Photobucket



Our virgin neoprint :D I swear!
I'm not really satisfied with the photos taken though.

Because of my itch hand, i accidently choose those ugly photos instead of the nice one. Arghh!
But well nvm, we can always took it again. Right, Baby? Lala~
Then after that is our shopping time (:

We bought new couple tees again.

Afterwhich, we headed over to our next destination. Something happened on the way which i don't wish to elaborate. But we were fine after that.

Proceded to our next destination, because Baby say he wanna give me a surprise which is a gift for me.

TADA! ~


Photobucket


Cute?? Cute?? ~ I name "her" xiao gui gui, ok i know she isn't small in size at all.


Photobucket

Photobucket


my new companion to keep me occupied for the night. But still, i still prefer my Baby Boy to sleep with me in the night. heehee. evil laughs*

Headed over back to Bukit Panjang Plaza for dinner. Went to Hong konq cafe, my favourite dine in place to eat.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


their milk tea is one of my favourite, is marvellous! really :D

Headed back to my comfort zone aftermath(:

It's photo time! Don't scroll down if you find it a eyesore. Thank you.


Photobucket

Ignore the idiot on the left. haha. oops! =x


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh yeah! Finally i'm d0ne with my blog entry. Be back for more, i promise to update more regularly(:

Goodbye, babies!

No comments: