Monday, November 03, 2008

HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY !







To:Pete Baby
Happy 4th Month!
Boy, we've already come this far.
I'm really v.happy despite all the obstacles we met, the both 0f us still united as one and overcome the problems together.


Love is about giving in and forgiving.
&Yes, is really true.
If the both of us hasn't been giving in and forgiving each other time after time, we couldn't have come this far.
Boy, thanks for teaching me to give in and forgive.


Because 0f you, i can see myself changing.
Not changing for the worst of cause, but to a better me. (:
I know you don't like me being short-tempered, i'm trying to change.
Though i've not fully changed it, but is getting better.
Thanks my boy, is you who changed me :D


For now, i know you wants me to be a more understanding girlfriend.
I promised i will be. &I will try to be and changed for you and only you :)
BabyBoy, You'r my everything &shall always be.


You will always gonna be my Man, my precious Babyboy, my beloved hubby.
Once Again, HAPPY 4TH MONTH! ♥ ♥ ♥

我爱你!! xoxo

No comments: