Sunday, October 12, 2008

Randommm !

love Pictures, Images and Photos

Holiday is gonna end in a couple of hours.
School is starting tml! Boring Shit! ~
Lessons starts tml at 8am. Fucking Sians.
I'm so used to going to bed late at nights and wake up late in the noon.

Timetable is gonna change, same goes to my Baby Boy.
Guess we will have less time to meet/spend time with each other during school days. Arghh!

BORING! BORING! BORING!!!

And i've got so many things to update it here.
But i need to get my ass on the bed at 11pm, if not my BabyBoy is gonna kill me. Oops! =x
alrights, give me sometime hopefully i'll update my blog tml.

Gonna Call Baby and head to bed afterthat ((:

I miss sleeping in Baby's arms, on Baby's bed, Baby's pillow, Baby's blankets, Baby's bolster and and and ... i miss everything of baby luhs.

alrights, gotta go! Goodbyes ~

No comments: