Friday, October 24, 2008

Back for updates

Hey there!
I'm back. (:

Before i continue with this post,

HAPPY 18th Birthday To XIAO QING!

I didn't forget your birthday.
& i apologised for the late wishes.
was kinda of shocked to received that call from you in the evening. ((:
But still, managed to chat with you even though is only a short while. :D
It's quite a long time since i last saw you, don't worry u've nt been forgotten. hope to see you around soon.
Take care! (:


Well, back to the topic.
Had my o's level maths Paper 1 today.
I've already tried my best, no matter what's the outcome, i'll just accept it.

Hereby, i wanna thanks my dear Huili for taking out time trying to help me with maths. i really appreciated it.
And my dearest classmates/teacher for your wishes & support.
Lastly not forgetting my huizhi buddy & my lovely boyfriend for giving me support (:

Loves you people :)


Some overdued photos taken with huili on i-forget-when, supposed to have upload it long long ago, but i was really too busy to do so! So shall upload it now then.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Huili Buddy has left for Genting!
Come Back soon, i wanna go out and cam-whored with you.
I miss you :) Enjoy yourself there.
Loves.


Lastly,

Baby love (:

Photobucket


Goodbyes readers!
stay tuned for the next post.




P.S To that Asshole. Stop viewing my blog if you dislikes me. You can continue spam whatever comments you want and all i will do is DELETE AND BAN! Stop being childish, Grow up please You pathetic fool without a name! And pls kindly FUCK OFF from here.
Thank You very much.

No comments: