Friday, October 17, 2008

Photobucket

Hellos earthlings (:
I'm back, i'm back.
I'm really busy lately.
Can't really took out time to update my blog.

Have so many photos and updating events wanna upload it up here.
But i guess i'll update bit by bit. Pardon me for that ya.

6 Oct Monday

Meet up with Baby Boy.
Had Mos for lunch.
Headed to chinatown, went SGH as Baby boy wanna go for blood donation.
But.. the blood donation centre is Closed on Monday!
Arghh, what a wasted trip. -.-"

So we decided to shop ard chinatown.
We bought some stuff, shoes, bags. Etc.

As usual, went to have desserts.

Photobucket

Then headed bac to CCK, Lot 1 for dinner.

Had "Quick bite" for dinner!
My favourite. ~

Photobucket


Alrights, photo time!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
this is our favourite photo :D


Alrights, Shall update till here then (:



TO BE CONTINUED ... ...


It's 3 months 14 days with you and still counting ..
My love for you is growing stronger and stronger each day (:
you are always my babylove :D

No comments: